Dear Friends and Valued Patrons,
JCL Automotive would like to assure our customers that we are committed to the utmost cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities. We are remaining open for the time being, and will monitor the situation of COVID-19 and adjust accordingly. We are asking all customers to “drop off” their vehicles for service by using the drop box located on the north side of the building in the man door. We urge that you do not wait for service so we can reduce the risk of spreading the virus. Please instead inform us of the time that you would like your vehicle back and we will aim to finish by that time.
The health and well-being of our clients, employees and community is our highest priority. We are taking the following proactive measures in order to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- JCL will sanitize every vehicle upon entering and leaving the building
- Technicians are wearing surgical grade gloves when working with and driving vehicles.
- Keys, Phone and credit card touch pads are also wiped down with disinfectant at regular intervals.
- Door handles and furniture in common areas are also being wiped down with disinfectant.
- Over the phone payments can be made prior to picking up your vehicle.
- Any employee exhibiting a sign of illness is asked to stay home.
Furthermore, we can also assist you with the purchase of your vehicle by phone or e-mail. Our website is available for you to explore our inventory, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
The JCL Family